Titanic by Courtney Autumn
1997

Titanic

Titanic (Original Title)

In 1912, the luxury passenger ship Titanic, known as "the miracle of the world's industrial history", began its maiden voyage, sailing from Southampton, England to New York, USA. Rose, a wealthy girl, sits in first class with her mother and fiancé Carl.

1997年12月19日

Quotes from Jack:

EN: I've got everything I need right here with me. I have air in my lungs and blank sheets of paper. I love waking up, not knowing what will happen or who I'll meet. Where I'll wind up. One night I'm sleeping under a bridge...now I'm on the grandest ship in the world having champagne with you fine people. Life's a gift. I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you'll get dealt. You take life as it comes at you.Make each day count.
CN: 我身边有我想要的一切,我吸着新鲜的空气,夹着洁白的画纸,我喜欢醒来的时候要发生的事或遇到的人一切都是未知的,甚至不知道自己会在哪里终老,某个夜里我在睡桥洞…现在我却在和你们这些善良的人,在世界最豪华的游轮上喝香槟,生命是上帝给的礼物,我可不想浪费它,世事难料,随遇而安,把握好每一天。

EN: I'm the king of the world!
CN: 我是世界之王!

EN: Winning that ticket, Rose...was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose.
CN: 赢到那张船票,露丝…是我这辈子最美妙的事,它让我遇到了你,足够了,露丝。

EN: You jump, I jump. Remember?
CN: 你跳,我也跳。还记得吗?

EN: Listen, Rose...you're gonna get out of here. You're gonna go on...and you're gonna make lots of babies. And you're gonna watch them grow. You're gonna die an old...an old lady. Warm in her bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
CN: 听着,露丝…你会得救的,你会活下来生很多宝宝,看着他们长大,你会活到很老…很老,死在温暖的床上,而不是这儿,不是今晚,不会像这样。

EN: They've got you trapped, Rose. And you're gonna die if you don't break free.
CN: 你就像一只囚鸟,露丝,如果你不挣脱出来,你会死掉的。

Quotes from Rose:

EN: It was the ship of dreams...to everyone else. To me. It was a slave ship taking me back to America in chains. Outwardly, I was everything a well brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
CN: 对所有人来说这是艘梦幻之船,但于我却是奴隶之船,用枷锁把我押回美国。表面上看我是个名门淑女,实际上,我内心在嘶吼。

EN: Teach me to ride like a man. Chew tobacco like a man. And spit like a man.
CN: 教我像男人一样骑马,像男人一样嚼烟草,像男人一样吐口水。

EN: A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets.
CN: 女人的心如同深海,藏满了秘密。

Quotes from Others:

EN: So this is the ship they say is unsinkable. It is unsinkable. God Himself could not sink this ship...
CN: 这就是人们说的不沉之船,它确实不会沉,就算上帝本人也没法弄沉它…

Press Enter / Return to begin your search or hit ESC to close.

New membership are not allowed.