Shadows and Fog
1991

影与雾

Shadows and Fog (Original Title)

Kleinman住在一个小镇上,他是一个小小的不起眼的记账员。一天夜里,他被邻居们叫醒,邻居们想请他帮忙把一个在小镇上杀了好多个人的陌生人抓起来。但当他穿好衣服出门准备加入邻居们擒贼的队伍中去的时候,他发现,邻居们在一时之间好像都消失了。与此同时,一个马戏团来到了镇上,展开马戏表演。

1991年12月5日

我不会和你要孩子,哪怕你是世界上最后一个男人我都不会跟你生孩子,我不想跟你生孩子,我喜欢自由。
I don't want a baby with you anyway. I don't want a baby if you were the last man on earth, I don't want a baby with you. I like my freedom.

有时候冲动能使一个人去杀人,激励其他人去做一个极有创造性的结局。
Sometimes certain impulses that can drive an insane man to murder inspire others to highly creative ends.

一个疯子,力量比十个男人还要大。
A deranged person is supposed to have the strength of ten men.

只有一件事能使男人有勇气去杀人,就是我们双腿间的黑森林。
There's only one thing men will brave murder for. That little furry animal between our legs.

男人和女人从性爱中想要的是不同的东西。
Men and women want very different things out of sex.

只有一种爱可以长久,不要报酬的爱,那可以持续到永远。
Oh, now, there's only one kind of love that lasts that's unrequited love.It stays with you forever.

一些人是不能用钱买的,不是花钱就可以搞定的。
Some people can't be bought, not for any amount of money.

最开始女人就是天堂,然后我们最终发现是地狱。
The earthly paradise known as woman. All we'll ever know of heaven.

你知道谁一直有这样的想法吗?裁缝舒尔茨,他一直认为没什么是真的,一切都存在于一只狗的梦中。
You know who has these thoughts all the time? Schultz the tailor.He thinks that nothing is real at all and that everything exists only in the dream of a dog.

我是指万事都没意义,但是我的血液一直说“活着,活着”,然后我总是听我的血液说的。
I mean, there's no point to anything. But somehow my blood always said, "Live, live." And I always listen to my blood.

Press Enter / Return to begin your search or hit ESC to close.

New membership are not allowed.