Life of Pi by Risa Rodil
2012

少年派的奇幻漂流

Life of Pi (Original Title)

派的父亲开了一家动物园,因这样特殊的生活环境,少年派对信仰与人的本性自有一套看法。在派17岁那一年,他的父母决定举家移民加拿大以追求更好的生活,在前往加拿大的船上,原本令派感到刺激无比的暴风雨一瞬间就成了吞噬货船的大灾难,派却奇迹般地活了下来,搭着救生船在太平洋上漂流,而且有一名最令人意想不到的同伴——理查德·帕克,一只孟加拉老虎。

2012年11月22日

满嘴的水不会要你的命,但是恐惧会给你带来危险。
A mouthful of water will not harm you, but panic will.

别被这些神话和美艳的亮光欺骗了,宗教是黑暗的。
Don't let these stories and pretty lights fool you, boys. Religion is darkness.

你要再信三个教的话,你下半辈子就全是假期了。
You only need to convert to three more religions, Piscine… and you will spend your life on holiday.

同时相信所有的事情,相当于什么都不信。
Believing in everything at the same time… is the same as not believing in anything at all.

科学能更多的解释外在世界,可是解释不了我们的内心。
Science can teach us more about what is out there… but not what is in here.

老虎不是你朋友,你直视它眼睛的时候看到的是你自己情感的倒影,除此之外一无所有。
That tiger is not your friend. When you look into his eyes… you are seeing your own emotions reflected back at you. Nothing else.

即使你了解自己,但是饥饿还是会改变你。
Hunger can change everything you ever thought you knew about yourself.

人生就是不断的放下,但是最让我们遗憾的是没有来得及好好告别。
The whole of life becomes an act of letting go. But what always hurts the most… is not taking a moment to say goodbye.

"酒肉穿肠过,佛祖心中留"
The happy Buddhist, he only ate rice and gravy.

Press Enter / Return to begin your search or hit ESC to close.

New membership are not allowed.