A Knight's Tale
2001

圣战骑士

A Knight's Tale (Original Title)

小伙子威廉虽然出身于法国的平民家庭,但从小就梦想当一名骑士,从儿时起就苦练剑术和马术。然而当时的社会只有贵族才有资格当骑士,于是威廉只当了一名贵族骑士的侍从。 在一次马上长枪比武中,威廉的主人在场间休息时突然意外死去。威廉灵机一个,穿上了主人的铠甲,骑上他的坐骑,冒名顶替并赢得了这场比赛。

2001年3月8日

贵族一开始是怎么成为贵族的?他们在剑尖下受勋,我就用长枪来受勋,命运可以改变,我才不要一辈子默默无闻。
How did the nobles become noble in the first place? They took it at the tip of a sword. I'll do it with a lance.

你知道跋涉吧?跋涉啊,缓慢、疲惫、沮丧… 却意志坚定地走着,我什么都不剩… 只剩下继续向前迈进的冲动。
You know, trudging? To trudge? To trudge the slow, weary… depressing, yet determined walk of a man who had nothing left except the impulse to simply soldier on.

美貌真是诅咒啊。
Beauty is such a curse.

爱情给了我翅膀,我必须飞翔。
Love has given me wings, so I must fly.

那么他就展露了弱点,慈悲只会使人脆弱。
Then he shows his weakness. That's all mercy is.

女人让人意志软弱,没有了意志,你就无法获胜。
Women weaken the heart. Without your heart, you cannot win.

若我能求上帝一件事… 那就是让月亮静止,让月亮静止,让这个夜晚,和你的美丽持续到永远。
If I could ask God one thing… it would be to stop the moon. Stop the moon and make this night …and your beauty… last forever.

- 花儿不能吃,也不能保暖。
- 玫瑰也从来不曾把男人击落马下,不是吗?
- You can't eat a flower. lt doesn't keep you warm.
- And a rose never knocked a man off a horse either, did it?

拿着花的蠢女孩总好过骑马拿着棍棒的蠢男孩。
Better a silly girl with a flower than a silly boy with a horse and stick.

我见到了新月,却不见你。我看到了日升日落,却未看到你美丽的容颜。
I have seen the new moon, but not you. I have seen sunsets and sunrises, but nothing of your beautiful face.

穷人可以为爱结婚。
The poor can marry for love.

Press Enter / Return to begin your search or hit ESC to close.

New membership are not allowed.